Wedding guest book is a way of your guests writing you a short not that you can look back on in years to come, a memento from your day.
A guest book is a great way to remember the people who you shared those special moments with on your big day.
And while many couples have traditionally set up a designated station at their wedding for friends and family to sign a standard guest book in commemoration of their big day, those guest books tend to get sidelined to a bookshelf or storage box once the festivities come to a close.
With this in mind, why not choose something meaningful for your guests to sign?
We rounded up a few of our absolute favorite unique and creative wedding guest books here:
1.Modern Acrylic Wedding Guest Book
Looking for a chic and modern choice for your wedding décor or special event? Look no further! Classic, simple, and beautiful these high-quality glass-like acrylics are sure to “wow” all your guests. Each acrylic is printed using high quality raised UV ink and comes carefully packaged with a protective film to prevent scratches and dust. Simply remove the film and your product will be ready to display on your big day.
2. Creative crockery
3. Unique Globe Wedding Guest Book
4.Unique Rustic Wedding Guest Book
5. Custom Canvas
6. Photo wedding guest book / polaroid guest book
7. Wine Corks DIY Wedding Ideas
8. drop signed wooden hearts
9. Signed guitar is a great choice
10. DIY Unique Puzzle Wedding Guest Book for your Wedding Day
Let us create a custom guest book sign for your wedding day, personalised with bride & groom’s names, wedding date, sweet quote and design of your choice. Pick a design that you like, and we can customise the colour for you.
- Lavender Laser Cut Fold with Purple and Blush: A Perfect Wedding Color Palette
- 5 Creative Types of Laser Cut Wedding Invitations of 2024
- Top 6 Creative DIY Ideas for Acrylic Invites That You Will Say “Wow”
- Best Tips to Get Wedding Guests to RSVP on Time
- 7 Gorgeous Dusty Rose Wedding Colors for Brides to Try in 2023