Glitter has been a popular wedding trend since years ago, and it still has us swooning after all this time. The sparkly metallic is super versatile and can be used for any season, plus a variety of different wedding venues. What better time to indulge your fancy than at your wedding?But it wasn’t just the sparkly shoes peeking out from beneath the dress,or the carefully chosen bridesmaid dresses that matched the glamour of the 1920s.Oh no, there are many ways to make your wedding sparkle.
Glitters and sequins will bring a magic power to make your wedding sparkly. There is no doubt that it’s a great idea to incorporate sequins into any aspect of your wedding for a little extra sparkle. From engagement rings to wedding stationery, table decor, bridesmaids’ dresses, and wedding cakes, let the following chic ideas inspire you and help to create a romantic setting for your big day. Check now and get inspired!
- Shiny Sequin Bridesmaid Dresses /Flower Girls
Sequin dress with cap sleeves and open back. Sophisticated and Glamorous option for Bridesmaids or for a reception dress.
Elegant Rose Gold Long Sequin Bridesmaids Dresses
- Wedding Invitations and Stationery with Glitter Features
- Table Cloth/Table Runner with Glitter Accents
- Metal & Copper Industrial Wedding Theme
- Sparkle Wedding Centerpieces Ideas
- Mr & Mrs Glitter Wedding Signs
- Wedding Cakes with Glitter Details
Erin Schrad Photography/Katie Osgood Photography/Zoe Clark /CakesCharise/Tausendschon Photographie/Arabia Weddings
the Cake Blog/weddingomania/
- Gorgeous Engagement Rings
- Sparkle and Shiny Wedding Favors