Mason jar was first invented and patented by John Landis Mason in 1858.John Landis Mason’s glass jar, named after him, is a moulded glass jar used for home canning.Of course, there are many other ideas for using this iconic object in homes, decorations and for different occasions, and weddings are one of them.
Mason jars can be used to decorate chairs in the aisles and to decorate tables. They can also be used to make candle lanterns or to hold gifts for guests.A glass jar is an ideal vase, so why not make your own centerpiece for your wedding with some flowers of your choice?Isn’t that a good way to save money with the mason jar DIY decor ideas?We’re bringing forth an entirely popular batch of mason jar ideas + inspiration to get you inspired. Enjoy!
- Wedding altars decorated with mason jars
- Beautiful mason jar wedding centerpieces
Country Ivory Shimmer Laser Cut Wedding Invite With Twinkle String Light And Maple Leaves For Fall PWIL024
- Easy DIY mason jar candle lights holders for weddings
Rustic Ivory Laser Cut Wedding Invite With Wooden Background And Baby’s Breath Pattern And String Light Insert PWIL009
- Mason jar wedding favor ideas
- Stylish wedding ceremony aisle decor with mason jars
Burgundy Flowers Rustic Wood Mason Jar Wedding Invitations PWIF064
- Creative ways to serve your wedding drinks with mason jars
- Rustic mason jar chandeliers